Location: Barrie, ON
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Weldco-Beales Mfg. Ltd. (WBM) manufactures heavy equipment attachments and truck mounted cranes for construction, forestry, mining and resource industries throughout Canada, U.S.A. and internationally. Our manufacturing facility located in Barrie, Ontario is currently recruiting a:
Reporting to the Shop Foreman, the Welder’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret blue prints or welding process specifications
- Follow directions given in layouts, drawings and work orders
- Welding of various heavy equipment attachments and components utilizing MCAW and FCAW
- Use of overhead cranes
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment at all times
- Ensures workmanship throughout the manufacturing process and on finished goods meets or exceeds the cost, quality and schedule expectations of all customers.
- Other duties as required
- Active participation in WBM Safety Program, ensuring that workplace safety exists at all times
- Completion of related post secondary education
- A minimum of 5+ years related experience in 1/16 metal core and 3/32 flux core is essential to this position.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or to:
515 Welham Road
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve months and may be considered for future positions within the NorTerra Group of Companies. Your interest in Weldco is appreciated. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Weldco-Beales Manufacturing is a subsidiary of the NorTerra Group of Companies whose parent corporation, NorTerra Inc., is owned equally by the Inuvialuit Development Corporation representing the Inuvialuit of the Western Arctic and by Nunasi Corporation representing the Inuit of Nunavut. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.