To our Valued Dealers and Partners,
We, like you, are quickly adapting to the changing pandemic environment. During this time we are committed to communicating regularly with you the actions we are taking to respond.
The current effort to flatten the infection curve to minimize the impact on our healthcare system is critical. We all play a role in this, and we are taking it very seriously.
To this end, Weldco has implemented the following steps to ensure the well-being of those we work with:
- We implemented a return to work policy for all employees who travelled outside of Canada that requires self-isolate for 14 days.
- Employees are to stay home if they experience any sign of illness.
- Social distancing practices are implemented in the office, shop and common areas.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of our workplace is being conducted.
- Visitor screening protocols is being enforced.
- Our Outside Account Managers are not visiting our customers in person, but are committed to support them by phone, e-mail, text or video conference.
- Office and admin staff able to work remote have been deployed to work from home.
All our Weldco-Beales Manufacturing facilities are operating at the current time, which includes Edmonton (Alberta), Langley (British Columbia) and Barrie (Ontario). Our Oil Sand repair and refurbishment shop in Fort McKay (Alberta) is also fully operational.
We will pull through this by working together and following the directions mandated by our health experts. Let’s all continue to:
- Practice Social Distancing
- Self-isolate if feeling sick
- Wash hands frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching the face
President, Weldco Companies